Welcome to the World Jedaiah Lyle!

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

8 th months!

Dear Li'l one!

You're officially 8 months old now..actually yesterday marked your8th month. I still have to take a picture of you tomorrow.

You continually surprise us with your new stunts everytime you complete your month you know. So, today you showed off AMma and Appa that you could stand without support for awhile! We didn't expect you to do that. Appa and amma were just lying on the bed and playing with you. You were just crawling at first..but then you tried to stand up using Appas body for support..while we were just chit chatting, you just suddenly let go of your hand! I didn't notice that at first and it was your Appa who exclaimed , "Looook, what he's doing!..He's standing on his own!".... And I saw you did! Then you fell down...hahaha! That was just a few seconds but you're sure on your way to so-called 'independence'.

Here are the other things you do:

  • You like to say, "ka..ka..ka"...I think you like to call your ate Tricia Akka and not Ate.
  • You like to eat cereals.
  • You like to go outside for our afternoon walks..and everytime we come back home you cry and point your hand out.
  • You can sit steadily and enjoy playing with your toys in the crib.
  • You love to watch the puppet in "Baby Einstein" and everytime you see it. You just giggle..so cute!
  • more..to come..

No comments: