Dear Li'l One,
I was just browsing with our photos and I saw this cute little photo of you. You know, you have this certain look that can seem to melt any girl's heart. Your Aunties say that you've got this 'palakero' look but I'm sure you won't be one because your Amma will really teach you well in terms of dealing with girls..hahah! You be a good boy okay?
Now, you are quite used to be with other people for a long time. Amma and Appa don't have much problem leaving you behind with your Ate Tricia, Granny and the others because you seem to enjoy being with other people and as long as those looking after you give you want you want. :) Not good huh! But from time to time you do miss Amma and call my name even if I'm not around. Are you a future Mama's boy? hmmm..
That's all for now boy.. I love you so much!
Love,
Your Amma


No comments:
Post a Comment