Welcome to the World Jedaiah Lyle!

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 1, 2009

Future Chatterbox?


To my Li'l One,

You've grown so fast and I'm so amused by how fast you're picking up words now. You understand a lot of things too. Amma is glad that now you can say, Yes! everytime we ask you something. Of course, No! No! is still an overused word for you especially when we ask you to do something you don't like.

You now have big words too like " heavy" when you carry something heavy, " touch", " a tree" , " itsy" ( itchy) and etc. But some words you still have a hard time pronouncing like " labu" ( I love you), mimik ( milk), yide ( ride), wo wo ( water) and etc., but that's okay in due time you can pronounce those words properly and be a future chatter box like you Ate Tricia.

But the cutest thing you do now is when you pray.. When we ask you to pray you seriously do and say " Maa Moo Miii.. Maaa Mooo Miii.. Maaa Mooo Miii.. amen!" LOL!! I have to get a video of you praying like that.

Okay I got to go now,

love,
Your Amma

4 comments:

Bogie said...

hello lyle boy... we missed you here in the Philippines! We

Tabitha said...

Great!! Is the video on YouTube?? That would be one of my most favorite video...lol

Unknown said...

Praise the LORD! He is so big now. And honestly, I am missing him and tears falling now. God bless you!

granny said...

We miss you lyle boy. you are so handsome. ha.ha.ha.