Dear Li'l One,
Do you know that you usually sleep in your tummy? This way you sleep longer and won't get startled easily. Well, two nights ago...oh actually that was in the wee hour of the morning, I was surprised to see you sleeping on your back! So, I assumed that your Appa let you sleep on your back for a change. So the next morning, I asked your Appa if he turned you the night before but he said, No..and asked why? But your Appa was smiling when I told him why so, I thought that your Appa was playing tricks on me.
That same day, I tried to put you on your tummy when you were awake to see if it was really you who rolled over or it was your Appa. After so much of struggling from your side, I thought that maybe then it was your Appa who made you roll over.
THen the following night , the same thing happened. When I woke up, I found you on your back again. I didn't bother to ask your Appa anymore and thought that maybe if it was really you who turned then I will see it in my own eyes next time.
Finally, last night when you woke up and made those sounds that 'says' your uncomfortable, I woke up and was on my way to see what's wrong...and then I saw in my very own eyes..you rolled over!!! hahahah!! So, it was indeed you! LOL! funny me..suspecting Appa to play tricks on me when you already know how to roll over yourself...I never thought that you could roll over this early since your a bit fatty!..thought you couldn't carry yourself..hehehe! Your Ate Tricia rolled over when she was 3 and half months old. Anyways, when I checked why you were uncomfortable..I saw that your diaper leaked and your shirt was so wet already...so, I guess that's why you rolled over...so that you won't feel the wet shirt too much..hahaha! well, that's just my theory..hahah!
ANyways, congratulations my boy for you've reached another milestone in your baby life...:)
Love,
Your Amma


No comments:
Post a Comment