Welcome to the World Jedaiah Lyle!

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Strong Baby




To my L'il One,

You're quite a STRONG boy! You're only 2 months and 3 weeks old now but you could really hold your head for a long time.

THen, just yesterday I figured out it's not safe for your to be left alone in your baby carrier anymore. I usually put you there when you're awake and when you're bored inside your crib. So, yesterday I put you there while I was giving medicine to Ate Tricia. I was not able to watch you for awhile since I was busy with your Ate. And the next thing I saw is that half of your body is in the carrier and half was on the floor!! You moved so much that you almost fell off. Amma panicked and took you out from the carrier in a flash! whew!! That was close! I was worried that you'd hit your head on the floor, but thank God you didn't. Wow, and I thought you're not an active boy like your Ate. Your Ate Tricia did that "stunt" when she was already 4 months old. And that time, the carrier was on the bed so it's not that dangerous.

After that incident, Amma was just relieved and your Ate Tricia said, " I think Lyle boy wants to come to us, Amma". :)

Here is the picture of your baby carrier:




Then, later in the afternoon, Appa made you sit up like a big boy. Wow! You can really sit up now...but only for several seconds..heheheh! ...and then you'd fall on the side. DOn't worry..don't be such in a hurry to do that. Please take your time..Amma , wants to rest for quite a long time..so, please don't be in a hurry to sit up, crawl, walk and run..hahahah!


Sitting like a PRO

Ooopppsss.....you're falling on the side!...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! so cute and so adorable. I can't help myself but laughing and laughing while reading baby lyle's blog.