Hi Lyle,
You're 20 days old now you're already drawing a crowd..hehehe! I wonder what you'll become when you grow up..Yesterday we were in Songkhla and while you and I were waiting for Appa to come to take the car, I just put you in your baby carrier which was on the floor and suddenly 2 women came and saw you. They were looking at you and admiring your "Jamuk Dom", sharp nose..then the women called out few of their friends to look at you too. As a result 5-6 people were looking at you and asking Amma a lot of questions..hahaha! Your Amma has terrible 'Thai" so, it left me struggling answering their questions.hehehe!
You were also a show off...you looked at them intently too and waved waved your hand. One of the women couldn't believe you were only 19 days old when it seems you already know what's going on.


No comments:
Post a Comment