Welcome to the World Jedaiah Lyle!

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 30, 2007

Vaccine

Dear Li'l One,
Yesterday, we went to the hospital for your Hepa Vaccine ( 2nd dose). The nurse checked your weight and height. Oh, how you've grown so much. You were only 3.2 kgs when you were born, and then 2 weeks after 3.8 kgs and then now (at 6 weeks old) you're a whooping 4.7 kgs! WOw! Have you drunk too much milk or what??! You really drink a lot of milk but not at one go. You would only drink about 2 oz of milk at time but for an interval of 1 or 2 hrs. I think that's why you wake up every hour/2 hours esp. at night because you get easily hungry.
You've also grown taller now. You were only 50 cm when you were born and now you're 55 cm. We praise and thank God that you're really growing at a normal rate.
Now, finally you're starting to smile more often though not that full gum smile yet...but you're getting there. I think you're more of a serious fella..because more often you look serious...always like thinking of something and most of the times with your eyebrows crossed..but still you look sooo cute, esp. with your sagging checks!! Mmmm....lami kusi-un!! hahaha! da lagi! nakabisaya lagi!! hahahaha!!
And oh, when the nurse gave your Hepa shot..wow!! you only cried for 2 seconds " ehe, ehe!" and after that as if nothing happened. You're a brave boy!
You're not really a cry baby (like someone I know..your Ate Tricia..shhh..don't tell your Ate Tricia) you're just so peaceful and contented in whatever situation you're in. Like today, we went for your Auntie Annie's farewell dinner and for the 3 hours we were at the restaurant you didn't cry at all. So, Amma and Appa were able to enjoy the buffet dinner(yum!!) . You slept off and when you woke up, you just stared at all the bright lights. Sometimes, Amma wonders if you're okay or not because you're soooo quiet...ahahhah!! Not used to have a quiet child I suppose. :)
I think that' all for now Lyle. I'll be sleeping now..Zzzzz...
Love,
Your AMma

No comments: